In this pattern I’ll be sharing this easy and fun crochet doily. I already shared the individual pattern for the doily, and here you’ll learn how to attach them together.
Skill level: Easy / Intermediate
Any kind of yarn with medium thickness with suitable crochet hook
MR – Magic ring
st – stitch
sl st – slip stitch
ch – chain
sc – single crochet
Invisible slip stitch/Invisible join
• The doily contains large doilies and small doilies.
• Each 4 large doilies connect with one small doily in the center.
• You can find the large doily’s pattern in this page.
• To make the small doily use the same pattern from round 1 to 3 only.
• Make sure to leave long tail at the end of each doily to use it for sewing, especially the small ones.
• Use the needle to sew the doilies together as you see in the pics. Connect each two doilies by two stitches from each one.